5 things I love #15

19.7.13


It happens to me sometimes... I just think that my dog is awesome! This poster is from PaperPlants.


Perfect for me too, I'm hooked (tchhhs!) more and more to crochet. This brooch is from Stoic and Pariah.


Yes to colorful iphone cases! That one of the top is my favorite. These ones are from Pencil Shavings Studio.



I would love to have this pillow in my future home. I think that on my future home will be a lot of animal stuff like this one and a lot of real animals too, of course ;)

Have a nice weekend!
Laura.






4 comentarios:

Sailor July dijo...

I LOVE that crochet patch, and the cute pillow! Such fab finds. :D

Unknown dijo...

I love that cute cushion! Great finds!

Unknown dijo...

I love them all! Mostly the dog print :)

Crysta dijo...

The dog print/quote is so true! lol