My week in photos #6

31.3.13

My "student" of photography took me this photo, I can't believe how she is improving, she'll be an excelent photographer for sure. I'll miss her!
Mi "estudiante" de fotografía me hizo esta foto, no puedo creer como está mejorando, seguro que será una buena fotógrafa. La echaré de menos!


I was taking photos to the new items of my etsy shop. It seems easy but I was more than 3 hours to have it done and up on the shop.
Estuve haciendo todos a las cosas nuevas de mi tienda etsy. Parece fácil pero estuve más de 3 horas para tenerlo todo hecho y subirlo a la tienda.

While I was trying to photograph my stuff, Mika was so curious and brought me his ball all the time.
Mientras estaba intentando hacer fotos a mis cosas, Mika era muy curiosa y me traía su pelota todo el rato.

One day before my birthday I received a present from Alex and Bernat, who are living in London. They knew that I wanted this book. Thank you!
Un día antes de mi cumpleaños recibí un regalo de Alex y Bernat, que están viviendo en Londres. Ellos sabían que quería este libro. Gracias!

My parents put a lot of weird things on the cake! :)
Mis padres pusieron un montón de cosas raras en la tarta! :)


Fran went to visit me on my birthday. We took a walk and he brought me donuts and a present! Thank you so much for the new headphones! 
Fran vino a verme el día de mi cumpleaños. Dimos un paseo y me trajo donuts y un regalo! Muchas gracias por los auriculares nuevos!

Then we went to dinner to celebrate it.
Después fuimos a cenar para celebrarlo.


Mika super happy with his broken basketball ball.
Mika super contenta con su pelota de baloncesto rota.

I hope you had a wonderful week. Ah! and don't forget to participate in my birthday giveaway!
Espero que hayáis tenido una buena semana. Ah! Y no os olvidéis de participar en mi sorteo de cumple!

1 comentario:

Areeba dijo...

Happy belated birthday :) Ckae seems so kawaii :) Your photos quality is truly awesome!