New year's goals of 2012 review

31.12.12

1. Make a 365 project. Make a daily portrait and make a video.
Moooc. fail. I made photos a few days and I left...

1. Hacer un proyecto 365. Hacerme un retrato cada día y montar un vídeo.
Moooc. Fracaso. Hice un par de fotos un par de días y lo dejé...


2. Record a short film for final project at the university.
Yes!! It took us a lot of time, a lot of stress, tears, but an incredibly satisfaction for seeing it in a big screen a few times.

2. Grabar  un cortometraje para el proyecto final de la universidad.
Si!! Nos llevó mucho tiempo, estrés, lágrimas, pero una increíble satisfacción al verlo en una pantalla grande un par de veces.





3. Fill my etsy shop of beatuful things.
Yay! I did! And also I've made sales, what is very important for me.

3. Llenar mi tienda etsy de cosas bonitas.
Yay! lo hice! Y además he hecho ventas, que es muy importante para mi.






























4. Write this blog in spanish and english.
Make that helped me a lot. Now I'm writing this without using the google translator.

4. Escribir mi blog en castellano y en inglés.
Hacer esto me ha ayudado un montón. Ahora escribo en inglés sin usar el traductor de google.


5. Make giveaways and sponsor some important blogs.
I've made good blogger friends and I received a lot of pageviews!

5. Hacer sorteos y de sponsor en algunos blogs importantes.
He hecho buenos amigos bloggers y he recibido un montón de visitas!

































6. Finish Audio visual comunication at the university.

6. Acabar comunicación audiovisual en la universidad.

This is our fake photo of the unviersity.
Esta es nuestra orla falsa de la universidad.

And because we don't have hats to pull in the air like in the american movies... 
Y como no teníamos gorros para tirar al aire como en las películas americanas... 






































Fran and I. I love his bow tie!
Fran y yo. Me encanta su pajarita!

7. Take care of my knee.
I still have problems, but I need to do more workouts. Yes I can!

7. Cuidar de mi rodilla.
Todavía tengo problemas, pero necesito más entrenamientos. Yo puedo!

8. Grow my hair.
I thought that was impossible. But now I have the longest hair in 5 years!

8. Dejarme crecer el pelo.
Creía que era imposible, pero ahora tengo el pelo más largo que he llevado en 5 años!


























9. Save money.
For the first time I can save money and I'm very proud of myself :)

9. Ahorrar dinero.
Por primera vez puedo ahorrar dinero y estoy muy orgullosa de mi misma :)


Do you have goals for 2013?
I'm writing mine.

Have a good day,
Laura.

Tenéis propósitos para el 2013?
Yo estoy escribiendo los míos.

Que tengáis un buen día,
Laura.

1 comentario:

kelly elizabeth dijo...

so glad you checked some of the wishes off the list! way to go! that short clip was beautiful, I loved the blue makeup on the one girl <3 great job!

kelly elizabeth