Customization express!

13.9.12

Yesterday I bought this thermo at Ives Rocher. It's perfect for me! I love to take away tea and coffe in fall and winter. And the best is you can custom it! So I used a part of a design I made for fall (available in my Etsy shop as a print very soon!)

Ayer me compré este termo en Ives Rocher. Es perfecto para mi! Me encanta llevarme té y café en otoño e invierno. Y lo mejor es que lo puedes personalizar! Así que he usado una parte de un diseño que he hecho para otoño (disponible en mi tienda Etsy en papel muy pronto!)



Ta-da! Ready for hold a lot of chai latte, cappuccino and hot chocolate!
Tachán! Listo para llevar un montón de Chai latte, capuchino y chocolate caliente!

Lauryn.




4 comentarios:

A. dijo...

te ha quedado genial, sobretodo por los colores! :)

kelly elizabeth dijo...

love it!! such a cool idea!

p.s. having my first ever giveaway!! stop by :)

kelly elizabeth

Lilla dijo...

Yes! It turned out amazing!!! The little leaf illustration is just perfect and the colours are great! :) I think I'll need to to something to my thermos, too. :D
xxx,
Lilah
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

Anónimo dijo...

It's so pretty! I love how vibrant it looks ♥