London

13.4.12

Last week my sister and I went to visit London. It was very beatiful and we visited A LOT of places. Here are my favorite photos:

La semana pasada mi hermana y yo visitamos Londres. Fué muy bonito y visitamos UN MONTÓN de sitios.
Aquí están mis fotos favoritas:






This is the Camden Town market. I expected to see thrift stores, but we didn't found it...
Este es el mercado de Camden. Esperava ver tiendas de segunda mano, pero no las encontramos...





The building of the Natural History Museum was my favorite! I felt like in a Harry Potter movie.
El edificio del Museo de Historia Natural fue mi favorito! Me sentí como en una película de Harry Potter.



More than in King's Cross! We found the platform, but It was very small and away from the real station, also we have funny photos.
Más que en King's Cross! Encontramos la plataforma, pero era muy pequeña y alejada de la estación real, igualmente tenemos fotos divertidas.



In China Town I tried to check my level of chinese (really, I'm taking lessons) but I didn't understant anything... uh.

En China Town intenté comprobar mi nivel de Chino (En serio, estoy yendo a clases) pero no entendí nada... uh.


One of my dreams came true! We took a photo on Abbey Road! I was so excited.

Uno de mis sueños se cumplió! Nos hicimos una foto en Abbey Road! Estaba súper emocionada.







I have to say THANK YOU to my sister who made this awesome trip possible. We laughed a lot, you're the best.
PS: Waaah! I'm so busy these days. I'm doing a lot of drawings for people, and I love it! Also, we are finishing "Daydream", our first short film. In two weeks will be on a big screen. I'm very revous and excited fot it!
Goodnight!

Tengo que decir GRACIAS a mi hermana que hizo este increíble viaje posible. Nos reímos un montón, eres la mejor.
PD: Waaah! Estoy súper ocupada estos días. Estoy haciendo un montón de dibujos para gente, y me encanta! Además, estamos acabando "Daydream", nuestro primer cortometraje. En dos semanas estará en una pantalla grande. Estoy muy nerviosa y emocionada por esto!
Buenas noches!



5 comentarios:

Rachael dijo...

Wow Kings Cross looks loads different since they've done all the changes to it. the Harry Potter platform originally use to be a lot nearer to the trains [if I remember right] but because of the popularity and safety they had to move it.

Love seeing photographs of London though, such a gorgeous city.

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

Ahh! These photos are AWESOME. I can't wait to show Dominick them. He will be so jealous! You two are so cute.

Jane dijo...

I'm so jealous! I N V U!!! I've never been to London!
Yes, my favorite part is Harry Potter platform :)

Marcos Mateu dijo...

Me encanta esta calidad de 'carrete antiguo' que tienen estas fotografias que parece que hayais ido a la vez a Londres y a los 70, al mismo tiempo

Laura dijo...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww yo nunca pude ir a ningún lado, nunca salí de argentina ;_; qué lindas fotos! <3