I don't have instagram

29.4.12

I don't have an Iphone too, but I have to say that my phone It's perfect for me! I have an HTC 7 trophy with windows phone.
 I have to confess I'm a disaster with phones. My last phones ended badly, have fallen into the water, in the toilet (yes.) and I lost a lot of them.
All I want for a phone is that the camera works well (and the rest too, haha), and I'm very happy with mine! I love to capture my daily life.
 I use the Thumba Cam app, I love it! have a lot of different filters. Here is my favourite pics:

No tengo un Iphone tampoco, pero tengo que decir que mi móvil es perfecto para mi! Tengo un HTC 7 trophy con windows phone.
Tengo que confesar que soy un desastre con los móviles. Mis otros teléfonos acabaron mal, se me han caído al agua, al váter (sí.) y he perdido un montón de ellos.
Todo lo que quiero de un teléfono es que la cámara funcione bien (bueno, y el resto también, claro jaja), y estoy muy feliz con el mío! Me encanta poder retratar mi día a día.
Uso la aplicación Thumba Cam, me encanta! Tiene un montón de filtros diferentes. Aquí os dejo mis fotos favoritas:





















Have a good sunday!
Lauryn.

8 comentarios:

Alexandra Cabrer dijo...

¡Qué mona tu madre! Me ha gustado mucho esa foto, es muy feliz.
Bueno, en realidad me gustan todas las fotos :)... viciada! jaja

Rachael dijo...

Good to see i'm not the only person without an iphone! I was starting to think I was the only one. My last phone fell into the loo, I tried to make it work by leaving it in the bowl of rice trick but that didn't work either. Sadly. The phone I have no was really cheap so the camera isn't very good at all so I just stick to using a cheap digital camera for random occasions that call for a photo.

Amy Seager dijo...

These are gorgeous photos and just prove that you don't need an iPhone to take beautiful shots!

Lovely blog too!

Come visit mine sometime!
love
amy
x

Jane dijo...

Hello, Lauryn!
I don't have an iPhone either.
Is your phone Android?
Android started having Instagram on their app!
I love all your pictures :)
My favorite is the one with button in a jar :)
I just ordered the jars/bottles and I think I'm gonna store some of my craft materials there too :)

Unknown dijo...

Iphone or not, these pictures look great! I would have thought they WERE instagram! By the way, I also use to drop my phone in the toilet alllll the time. lol!

:)
xx

http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

jessica dijo...

So many pretty images! :)

Laura dijo...

yo tampoco tengo instagram, no sé por qué mi teléfono no es compatible :c pero bueno .. siempre habrá otras aplicaciones <3

Shani dijo...

It's so fun hanging out with friends :D