Nice Sunday with Fran and the sea

12.3.12

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I have been sick and Fran came to visit me and stay the day together. I didn't expect that he had a present for me!

Ayer fue un día muy  bonito. Yo he estado enferma y Fran vino a verme para pasar la tarde juntos. Lo que no esperaba era que tuviese un regalo para mi!


He gave me a present wrapped in red paper (as always), and then in another paper that seems like a recycled paper, so I unwrapped it and looked the inside. ¡It was a box of instax paper! ¡At least! But the best was in this "recycled" paper...

Me dio un paquete envuelto en un papel rojo (como siempre), y luego en otro que parecía papel reciclado, así que lo arranqué y miré lo que había dentro. ¡Había una caja de papel para mi instax! ¡Al fin! Pero lo mejor estaba en ése papel "reciclado"...








Fran said, read this paper. And when I started to read I realized that it was two boat tickets to go to Menorca in the "Fiestas de San Juan"! (I don't know how to translate, click here for more information). I could'n believe it... I wanted to return since I was 15, and I had never been able to return. And now we'll go together. Thank you Fran, you are the best :)

Fran me dijo, lee lo que hay en ése papel. Y cuando empecé a leerlo me di cuenta de que eran dos billetes de barco para ir a Menorca en la fiestas de San Juan! No me lo podía creer, llevo desde los 15 años que quiero volver, y nunca había podido. Y ahora iremos juntos... Gracias Fran, eres el mejor :)



Also, I had to say that today it's 12th of March... today we celebrate that we are toghether for three years.  I don't know how time has gone so fast, I think we had fun together. I love you so much, you know. 

Y bueno, también tenía que decir que hoy es día 12 de marzo... hoy celebramos que hace 3 años que estamos juntos. No sé como ha pasado el tiempo tan rápido, será que lo hemos pasado bien. Te quiero mucho, lo sabes. 





Happy Monday to everyone!
¡Feliz lunes a todos!

1 comentario:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

You are so cute! You guys look so happy. C: